After 30+ years of working in the areas of estate planning & business succession planning, & building professional relationships, I have determined that there are a few things that are simply non-negotiable:
- Trust. This is key, & it includes honesty, decency, reliability & simply doing what is in the best interest of our clients. I have had the honour of working with many professionals over the last three decades, & the misfortune of experiencing a number of highly-qualified but under-performing individuals who feign as professionals. In relation to our definition of ‘trust’ the firms listed below are, in our opinion, the crème de la crème.
- Professionalism. This is includes knowledge in their areas of expertise, access to professional resources, years of industry experience, an efficient & reliable team, getting the job done on time, attention to detail, courtesy & empathy, & just plain good manners. All of our service providers have a similar business ethos to us – that’s why we choose to work with them.
- Reasonable Pricing. We understand that everyone needs to make a living, & we also believe in the adage that ‘you only get what you pay for’, however everyone knows someone who has been ripped off by some unscrupulous operator. Each of our service providers deliver extremely high quality work at very reasonable and affordable prices. They’re certainly not the cheapest in the marketplace but their work is first class.
Legal (Estate Planning & Business Succession Planning)
- Brisbane – https://rouselawyers.com.au/
- Gold Coast – https://avasolicitors.com.au/
- Interstate – https://viewlegal.com.au/
- Brisbane – https://www.uhyhnbrisbane.com.au/
- Brisbane – http://www.bmrbusinesssolutions.com.au/
- Nth NSW – https://www.blackburnprior.com.au/
Retirement & Financial Planning
If you want to make sure that only those who you chose ever benefit from the assets that you have worked hard for, then please enter your contact details below. One of our friendly staff will be in touch with you shortly.